Trancient Url Http 3 A 2 F 2 Fwww

Paperwork Needed

To apply for a mortgage, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. Please be prepared to provide the following information:


  • One Months Current Consecutive Pay Stubs
  • Two Years W-2's as well as Form 1099 for Pension Income and Social Security Income (if applicable)
  • Two Years Federal Tax Returns (all pages) as well as Federal Corporate or Partnership Tax Returns (all pages if applicable)
  • Two Months Current Checking and Savings Accounts Statements (all pages, no internet print outs please)
  • Two Months Statements of any other assets such as Brokerage Accounts, Money Markets and Retirement Accounts (all pages)
  • Copies of Divorce Decree, Child Support Agreement or Bankruptcy Documents (all pages)
  • Copies of Mortgage Statements for all Properties owned, will also need copies of Tax Bills and Insurance Binders if you do not escrow them
  • Copies of your Drivers License, we may need your Social Security Card or Permanent Resident Alien Card
  • Purchase and Sales Agreement including all addendums for the Purchase of your New Home
  • All Inspection Reports as requested in your Purchase and Sales Agreement (i.e. Well Test, Septic Test, Pest Inspection)
  • Condo Homeowner's Association Contact Information (if property is a condo or part of a homeowner's association)
  • Please Note, the Lender Reserves the Right to Request Additional Supporting Documentation if Deemed Necessary



Free Consultation

Complete this 30 second form to receive a no obligation consulation. We will analyze your situation and determine the best solution.

Best Time:
Zip Code:
Loan Type:

Need More information

Call Us: (800) 254-3262
(401) 432-9903
Fax Us: (401) 382-6801
Email Us:
576 Metacom Avenue Unit 8A
Bristol RI, 02809


Licensed Loan Broker in the following states: Rhode Island, Massachusetts MB2934 and Connecticut NMLS ID 2934

We arrange but do not make loans